Look to Pilco, when you need cable tray,
cable ducts, ladder cable trays, perforated cable trays, steel cable trays,
ladder type cable trays, aluminum cable tray, aluminum cable ducts and steel
cable ducts. Our success over the past long time can be traced to providing
quality cable tray that matches your needs and on time and within budget. We
have the technical and engineering experience to help you select and design
a Cable Tray system
to meet your special application requirements. The
personal attention to your order continues every step of the way right
through follow-up after delivery. Pilco has the answers from indoors or out,
from the most popular aluminum or steel ladder-style tray, to a
labor-saving, single-support-trough design, to a unique modular design for
use under raised floors and a totally enclosed EMI-shielded tray.
The salient features of Cable Trays & Cable Ducts are as follows :
- Pilco Steel Cable Trays are free from corrosion, seepage and
destruction resulting from under ground laying
- Easy installation instant approach for repairs & replacement.
- It can be fixed to any structure wooden plank or steel angle in
any running length.
- The slotted pattern of Cable Trays ensures regular airflow,
cooling the cables naturally.
- Pilco's Aluminum Cable Trays are fabricated with mild steel / CR
sheets and can be painted or galvanized as per the suitability at
- The standard length is 250mm but the same can be manufactured of
longer sizes depending on the availability or raw material. The
flange is normally 20 - 25mm but variable up to 40mm/ 60mm with the
width also varying between 150mm and 600mm.
- Pilco's Aluminum Cable Tray eliminate the time consuming
operations of marking and drilling holes which hitherto was a
practice as the cable trays have slot pattern designed to allow
sufficient clearance between cables and eases their clamping also